Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Boutique

I am really excited about this upcoming Spring Boutique. There will be over 40 fabulous vendors with so many amazing things for sale. This is the first large boutique I will be a part of it. I am excited and a little nervous. I have been working on my different items and also a new theme for my table display. My boutique buddy Yoli from onceuponacakeplate.blogspot.com will be there and I am glad that we get to be next to each other. Please check out the rest of the vendors and get more info at http://penelopelaneboutique.blogspot.com  Hope to see you all there!!




1 comment:

  1. Ultra-fashionable shopping is the USP of Saga World Online Dubai. World’s creamiest items are available here right from apparels, fashion, designer jewels & watches, Dubai carpets, paper crafts , handicrafts to antiques and collectables, authentic designer bags, carpets & rugs.

    ReplyDelete